Hey there PhantomBot fam! A few days ago we released PhantomBot v3.1.1, which introduced some issues that you, the community, pointed out to us. We appreciate everyone who encountered issues and reported them accordingly. We always are looking to make PhantomBot the best it can be!
As always if you have anything to suggest to us, or would like to post about any issues/bugs you may have encountered, please feel free to make a post on our community forum!
Just a friendly reminder, PhantomBot is free and will stay free. We strongly believe in open source principles and providing a service to the community. However, we do accept donations to help out with the costs of providing servers and other infrastructure (you also get exclusive updates, and other stuff too!).
- Added information when using
!editcomon an alias.
- Fixed possibility of subscriber status not being assigned to old and new subscribers.
- Fixed not being able to send commands through the HTTP or WS API. (Thanks gmt2001.)
- Fixed error when someone uses a link in chat and causes the link filter not to work.
- Fixed Discord moderation logs toggle not working as expected.
- Fixed error when a message is set for the commercial system.
Curious on how to update PhantomBot? Simply follow this tutorial.